In the last couple of years I have become obsessed with podcasts. I’m not the type of person who can lay around the house listening to them, but I love love love them for road trips or long plane rides. Below is a list of my top 5… okay 6… podcasts that I am currently listening to.
- Serial – duh! It’s a classic and pretty much the one that everyone gets started with. Who doesn’t love trying to solve a mystery? (This one doesn’t count because I’m not currently listening to it)
- The Moth – Anyone who knows me know how much I love a good story, so obviously I can’t get enough of any podcast that is all story telling.
- Risk – It is also a podcast full of stories… Shocking!
- Women of The Hour – This is Lena Dunham’s podcast and she interviews women of hollywood on issues surrounding women today.
- Never Before– Janet Mock runs this podcasts and she interviews extremely interesting woman, from Tina Knowles (Beyonce’s mom) to Maxine Waters (politician). I find it to be very inspiring.
- My Dad Wrote a Porno – It is exactly what you imagine.
Comment below and tell me which Podcasts I need to listen to next!